Well, this has been one busy, crazy, emotional, exhausting, celebration filled, loving…WEEK!
– Finished boxing our house
– Celebrated our last Sunday w/ our FBC Ocala Family
– Enjoyed a going away party w/ dear friends
– Loaded our home (w/ tons of help) to find out the moving truck was not large enough
– Did an on the fly drive to Tallahassee (w/ 2 awesome interns) to unload truck and drive back at 2:00AM
– Loaded the truck a 2nd time
– Signed the papers on the sale of our home
– Enjoyed a final dinner w/ FBC Staff
– Drove 2nd load to Tallahassee
– Unloaded 2nd load into storage unit
– AND… I’m sure I’ve missed something…
So, why all this…
A simple answer based on deep conviction.
GOD and the calling He has placed on our lives is WORTH IT!
Sacrifice, discomfort, exhaustion, trials… all the things mentioned above… are only for a brief moment compared to the eternity, satisfaction, and completion that HE will provide in Himself.
When Jesus is in the equation of “counting the cost”…the cost is always worth it because the Return is infinitely GREATER!
I ask you to PRAY as we move forward to pursue this call to Plant a New Church in SouthEast Tallahassee. However, as much or more I ask you to STOP and ask yourself a question…
WHAT ARE YOU PERSONALLY GIVING YOUR LIFE TO?
There is cost for everything… are you investing, spending, sacrificing YOUR LIFE for something that is WORTH IT?
I have GOOD NEWS…Giving Your Life For The GOSPEL Is ALWAYS WORTH IT… Giving YOUR Life to HIS CALLING on YOUR LIFE is WORTH IT!!!
There will not be one moment wasted and not one moment spent unnoticed.
When Sacrificing for something that is GREATER than ourselves, producing something greater than we ever could… It just doesn’t seem to much like a Sacrifice anymore.
Buckle Up. Get Focused. Put it all on the table. TRUST…and DIVE IN TO THE DEEP…where the realm of thoughts, words and deeds collide.